Sunday, October 23, 2011

Midnight Madness

So... it is almost 1:00 in the morning!  I am a kitty with an attitude!



What?  This is the face of an angel! Look into my eyes!  Angel I tell you!

I like looking outside!  Mommy closed the window because I kept pushing on the screen and she was afraid I would fall out!  Like, that would happen!  




Now, my big sis is giving me the evil eye....

And my doggie sis too.

Girls just wanna have fun, right mom!!! 


Meows and purrrrrs!!! 


Salem Marie

6 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

The moms aren't too happy when we wake them up in the middle of the night having fun.

Truffle

Katnip Lounge said...

heh heh. We LOVE your style!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Salem! You are a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

I feel for doggie sis... I also have cats that like to create havoc while I'm sleeping. *sigh*

John Bellen said...

Yes, windows are the world outside to indoor cats, aren't they?

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I hope to see what your household is up to in future posts.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Jan was afraid we would fall out too. But now she doesn't have to worry. The windows don't open.

Cats like the dark so that was a good time to be watching.